Cape Cod, Massachusetts is known for its stunning beaches. Here's a guide to our favorite beaches in the towns we service. If you're visiting or moving to the area, use this guide to help you find the perfect beach.
- Race Point Beach: Known for its dunes and whale sightings, Race Point is part of the Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Herring Cove Beach: A family-friendly beach with calm waters, perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
- Red River Beach: This beach offers a large parking lot, snack bar, and restrooms. It's great for families and has a gentle surf.
- Seagull Beach: The largest beach in Yarmouth, Seagull Beach has soft sand, warm water, and plenty of parking.
- Corporation Beach: Known for its tidal pools, Corporation Beach is perfect for families with young children.
- Mayflower Beach: This beach is famous for its low tide that leaves vast areas of tidal flats to explore.
- Paines Creek Beach: A lovely bay beach popular for its sunsets and low-tide exploration.
- Nauset Beach: Part of the Cape Cod National Seashore, Nauset Beach is a popular spot for surfers and beachgoers alike.
- Chatham Lighthouse Beach: Located below the historic Chatham Light, this beach is beautiful but with strong currents, it's best suited for experienced swimmers.
- Coast Guard Beach: Rated as one of the best beaches in America, Coast Guard Beach is known for its pristine sands and excellent surf.
- Marconi Beach: Named after the Italian inventor Marconi, this beach offers beautiful views of the Atlantic and towering sand dunes.
- Head of the Meadow Beach: This beach is perfect for those looking for a quiet and peaceful beach day.
Remember, always check local regulations and guidelines before visiting any beach. Enjoy your time soaking up the sun, surf, and sand on beautiful Cape Cod!